The much-anticipated premiere of Your Excellency movie premiere was an occasion that had A-list celebrities in attendance.
The movie premiere for EbonyLife production, ‘Your Excellency’ held on the newly unveiled EbonyLife Place, Victoria Island, Lagos on Sunday, December 8.
The movie which was directed by as her directorial debut, Funke Akindele-Bello boasts of a star-studded lineup, and we can’t wait to see the movie. The outfits noticed on the purple carpet was a definition of class and sophistication. A few of your favorite celebrities and casts of the movie introduced their A-game to the occasion.
From Funke Akindele-Bello to Toke Makinwa and Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, listed below are a few of the best-dressed celebrities on the premiere.
1. Funke Akindele-Bello got here by means of in a burgundy sequin robe which clearly depicts glitz and sophistication.
2. Ini-Dima Okojie graced the red carpet in a fairy tale fashion. She looked both dainty and beautiful carrying a chic and endlessly romantic customized Mazelle Studio robe. With a nude make-up and an grey ombre bun, Ini-Dima is a real princess on this dress.
3. Ebuka Obi-Uchendu gave the fusion of Grecian and Nigerian royal look. The perimeter provides to the fantastic thing about the style. This is likely one of the most trendy look of the night.
4. Toke Makinwa brought sparks to the red carpet in her multi-colored sequin dress that displayed her pretty leg with the help of a thigh-high slit.
5. Envious! Mimi Onalaja‘s outfit stood with the use of a well-aligned ruffles on the sleeves, burst and the thigh-high slit. We love this outfit!
6. TV character, Denrele Edun was fashion-forward in his vibrant outfit. His sheer jacket introduced all of the spice that look wants to face out.
7. Osas Ighodaro introduced her A-game to the red carpet as she rocked an outfit that accentuated her pretty physique form. The feathers on the sleeves and prepare is tremendous considerate and superb.
8. Sharon Ooja was our mermaid on the premiere together with her fish tail gown that displayed her attractive lengthy legs. The thigh-slit works effectively with the development and we will say she appears to be like attractive on this outfit. Her hair piece and bun gave her a shocking look.
9. Red hot! Kemi ‘Lala’ Akindoju made an enormous cape comeback in her pretty costume. Lala continues to impress us on the purple carpet with a customized Adey Soile costume that definitely made a press release. We love the drama infused into the halter costume through its fitted silhouette and excessive slit which is enhanced by a cut up again, flooring size cape.
10. All black affair! We love the best way Toni Tones made us fall in love with the English look and a few dramatic impact on the backside of the outfit wasn’t a nasty thought. Her neck piece gave her an impressive look.
11. Waje got here by means of within the Christmas temper with the circulation of feathers on her outfit. The A-shaped costume appears to be like completely superb on her.
12. Michelle Dede looked royale on the premiere in her pretty ball robe that received us crushing.
13. Deyemi Okanlawon serves a gentleman look in his white go well with. The selection of a black bow tie added extra magnificence to the general look.
14. Layole Oyatogun got here by means of in layers and sophistication. Her ball robe look so fashionable with the excessive slit and prints.
16. Toyin Abraham is the definition of an African queen as she rocks an Ankara print. Her fish tail gown has a dramtic impact on the hips and we’re completely right here for this magnificent look. Her necklace and head gear accomplished the look.